Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 31-08-2009

How to convert all colored image into Black n white once

I have taken some good image of myself and wanted to covert it into black n white ones because i wanted to upload these photos on the Orkut Does anyone know how to take a picture (colour .jpg) change it to black and white and resize it. I am using Acrobat PDFWriter to print out the datawindow as a PDF so I need the quality of the picture to be better then good.
Old 31-08-2009

Re: How to convert all colored image into Black n white once

I have coloured few pics.I have done in Corel Photopaint.
  1. You need to Select An Area. which you wanted to convert into Black n white.
  2. Select an option to Add new mask
  3. Fill The mask with colour.
  4. There you need to Set opacity of the new mask as it seems to be the picture is already in colour.

Just try above simple steps and if any problem then let me know.
Old 31-08-2009

Select the area around a blemish you want to cover. Once selected, just click inside the selection and drag it to another area of black that has no blemish. Release the mouse button. Either way, the image will instantly change to black and white although the results will look a little bland. In the new window select RGB or HSV mode and then click OK to close it. Immediately, a new B&W image will be generated.
Old 31-08-2009

If you do use the Eyedropper, go up to "Sample Size" and change it to something other than "Point Sample." The image will be decomposed in layers, so you can hit CTRL+L to activate the Layers window, and play a little with the layers to see how the process works. If you don't want it to decompose the image in layers, you can always uncheck the option "Decompose to layers" at the bottom of the Decompose window.This will give you the "average" of the background colors, if that makes sense.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , , ,