Thread: yahoo vs. drupal listserv, give suggestions?

yahoo vs. drupal listserv, give suggestions?

Please anyone provide me the the difference between yahoo vs. drupal listserv, I heard that Drupal is open source and easily downloaded what would be the connection between the both. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: yahoo vs. drupal listserv, give suggestions?

I currently use Mailman to manage subscriptions and sending to our email list. We're looking to either move to Yahoo or Drupal to manage the "list" which is Notices (sometimes daily, sometimes almost never) and Weekly/Monthly Newsletter type updates. However, if you work or study in and around the field of Instructional Technology, but aren't subscribed to the Instructional Technology.

I currently use Mailman to manage subscriptions and sending to our email list. The robot.txt file tells the search bot which pages to index and which ones to ignore. In this file, I can tell the search bot it can look at certain folders first, then tell them which ones to ignore. We're looking to either move to Yahoo or Drupal to manage the "list" which is Notices (sometimes daily, sometimes almost never) and Weekly/Monthly Newsletter type updates. However, if you work or study in and around the field of Instructional Technology, but aren't subscribed to the Instructional Technology. Load up on keywords in the right places. This adds to your keyword density which is one thing Google uses to determine ranking. Like Bruce said, this will include good and proper HTML coding.

This may seem pretty obvious, but use the words that you want people to find you by. Conduct heuristic evaluations based on feedback with people in your college and reach out to your users by conducting user group studies. Drupal in Libraries also provides a basic overview of terminology, which is easy to follow, even for a newbie to Drupal.