Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-08-2009

Runtime Error 91 : Object Variable or with block variable not set

Hi,

I get error message in excel VBA, and then my user data input. And then click on send, I get the following error!

Run-time error 91: Object variable or With block variable not set

What does this error and How can I still send my favorites ?

I have already removed the tool and once downloaded and installed again, but it continues to give the same message!
Old 28-08-2009

Re: Runtime Error 91 : Object Variable or with block variable not set

To remove the error message "Run-time error 91: Object variable or With block variable not set" try the following:

(1) try to change If objItems (i). userProperties ( "exported") = 0
If cf.Items (i). UserProperties ( "exported")

(2) If this fails, make sure the 'exported' properties exist. From the sounds of it, which is a deprecated attribute, so you'll have to find an equivalent, perhaps viewing the properties of cf.items
Old 28-08-2009

Re: Runtime Error 91 : Object Variable or with block variable not set

Make sure the Recordset object is not based on the form's recordset if you plan to use the Delete or UpdateBatch methods. For an example, see the following code:

Code:
Sub Test()

Dim rs As New ADODB.Recordset
   rs.Open "SELECT * FROM TableX", CurrentProject.Connection, _
     adOpenKeyset, adLockOptimistic
   rs.Delete
   rs.UpdateBatch

End Sub

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,