Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 25-08-2009

Paypal integration with wordpress blog

My problem is: I want to built a button "donate" in the menu of the header but I do not know where I must place a link and what page exactly to paypal. Given I have a paypal account.

My current configuration WP
- Version of WordPress: version 2.6.5
- Theme used: morning after
- Plugins up: bbpress customize mail
- Name of Owner: xyz
Old 25-08-2009

Re: Paypal integration with wordpress blog

If you have a PayPal account, the code is on their site. I know it is not easy to find, it takes a little digging on their menu. Then he will just paste in a text widget in the sidebar.
Old 25-08-2009

Which means I like the other tabs (we take as an example forum) I just put my picture and then I put just a link to paypal page? what i should do something special on their site where i can get this tpe of url?
Old 25-08-2009

you must find your code here : https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...-intro-outside . Then you can just replace the url of the button to your own url.
Old 25-08-2009

PayPal is now also integrated as a means of payment and especially Magento is now also multilingual. This also means German is available now. A monetary management was also integrated, so the shop can be operated with multiple currencies. This daily exchange rates are taken into account

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,