Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 25-08-2009

Wordpress plugin " paypal post"

Does anyone know a wp plugin that can manage the download after paypal payment ? I move mp3s to download, when paypal payment is made, I want a hand verify payment and then redirect to a single page where the person can download the mp3 or ordered.
Old 25-08-2009

Re: Wordpress plugin " paypal post"

Installation WordPress PayPal
  • Download WordPress PayPal
  • Install wordpress-paypal-donation through the ?Plugins? menu in WordPress
  • Activate the plugin through the ?Plugins? menu in WordPress
  • Change the settings through the ?Settings? menu in WordPress
Old 25-08-2009

How to Setting up the plugin
  • Install and activate the plugin normally
  • Go to the tab Are_Paypal> How To Use
  • Follow the link to activate your paypal account to receive instant payments (IPN: Instant Payment Notification).
  • In your PayPal account, enter the URL of the proposed notification tab How To Use the plugin.
  • in your PayPal account to create the EURO currency and select the default if your visitors are mainly in the euro area (in my account> preferences> currency balance).
Old 25-08-2009

I actually took the code from paypal replaced the button link me to a button (I just put the word rather than join gift) but I do not know how to recover the mail address and name of the participant.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,