Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-08-2009

Error Message : javascript:void(false)

Hi,

When I try to enter my account at amazon it won't allow me to do it. It brings up a new page with the message that "Internet Explorer has modified this page to help prevent cross-site scripting. Click here(yellow bar at top of page) for more information.." There is also a search bar with "javasc#pt:void(false)". How can I stop this from happening? It happens only in the case of amazon.com.
Old 24-08-2009

Re: Error Message : javascript:void(false)

To remove error message : javascript:void(false), you just uninstall a new vevsion of parental controls and download Javascript Vista 64 bit!. This problem is with Amazon.com not with your browser.
Old 24-08-2009

To stop error message : javascript:void(false), go to tools, under internet options, click on advanced and uncheck "display a notification " for about every script error and also make sure you cleared / deleted your internet history / temp files.
Old 24-08-2009

If you are running Windows operating system, Go to start, then go to Control Panel , under Add or Remove Programs, Check to see if you have the latest Java version: Java(TM) 6 Update 13.

If you don't have latest version, then go to: http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp, download and install the new version.

Then remove the out of date version.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,