Thread: Proxy connection: internal error during proxy evaluation

Proxy connection: internal error during proxy evaluation

I had one workstation giving me the following error: Proxy Connection Failed: Internal error during proxy evaluation. They receive this error after loging into Nfuse and then clicking on a published application "proxy connection failed: Internal error during proxy evaluation". I've double checked the proxy settings in IE (nothing there). I had to have openmotif and libXwm installed and then ln -s /usr/lib//libXaw7.so.7.0.0 /usr/lib/libXaw.so.6 Please let me know where do get this..

Re: Proxy connection: internal error during proxy evaluation

I had the same problem with IE 7, I checked the box Automatically detect setting and installed the latest version of the client, and it worked. Under Tools | Internet Options | Connections LAN Settings, make sure that the Automatically Detect Settings box is NOT checked. Also, I have had clients that I have fixed the error for by unchecking the top boxes in that same screen. However with all that the client gets to the point where I see the message "Connected to server" and then the client dissapears without a trace. How can I figure out what has gone wrong?

I have even tried installing the FULL citrix client, and it is saying the login credentials are incorrect. No matter what account I use except, Administrators account. We are thinking it's the user's ISP that has a proxy. My user hasn't gotten back to me as of yet so I can't prove the theory. I checked the box Automatically detect setting and installed the latest version of the client, and it worked.

Reset defaults in the 'advanced' section in Internet Options, and choose default options for Internet in the 'security' section. Make sure internet explorer checks to see if its the default browser! Make sure it is the default browser! verified that the clients are not running any type of antispam,antispyware, or firewall software on their machines.