Thread: How to keep Windows XP Pro schedule on Time

How to keep Windows XP Pro schedule on Time

When I format my computer at that time I set my time machine time properly as the Delhi +5.30 GMT and the other computer as well as the client computers are set to central time GMT -5. It works very good for almost a week then I found that the time seems to keep jumping 1 hr forward, regardless of the actual time and if i try to manually set it to the correct time, When I again reset it to the actual time it stays there for about 15-20 minutes then jumps forward 1 hr. how do I permanently set my time.

Re: How to keep Windows XP Pro schedule on Time

Windows XP Professional has a command line utility that allows users to schedule the execution of tasks. The schtasks utility has a wide variety of options. Through this syntax you may run the task as the current user. To run the defrag program on the C: drive at 11 PM, use this command:

schtasks /create /sc once /st 23:00:00 /tn cdefrag /tr "defrag c:"

The time will be change as per your requirement.

CyberMatrix Pro Schedule Standard is a simple to use single or multi-user group appointment scheduling program. It is possible to place the password in the command (using /rp password) although to do so may be a security risk -- use at your own risk. If you want to run the task as another user, specify the username with the /ru username command option. Example:

Assume: it is noon GMT. This is displayed as 06:00 in your winter timezone and as 07:00 in your summer timezone.

If the timezone on a PC didn't get chanegd properly, it will be displaying 06:00 instead of 07:00. But that would be acceptable as for the support to the above example you could go through the link here.

If your organization schedules appointments by fractions of an hour or by the week,then Pro Schedule can help. The start time (/st 23:00:00) determines the time (HH : MM : SS) that the task will start in the 24 hour format. Share appointment schedules over your network (Standard edition) or over your intranet or the Internet (C/S, Enterprise or Web edition). Pro Schedule reduces costs by minimizing the time spent scheduling, improving resource utilization, and avoiding costly double bookings and schedule conflicts.