Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-08-2009

How to Draw An Arrow in Photoshop

I have my self started learning Photoshop, I have gone through PDF files given by my friends, with this PDF I have break through most of the thing, but I not able to create the arrow with the help of Photoshop, if anyone knows about this please let me know. Thanks for your help..
Old 14-08-2009

Re: How to Draw An Arrow in Photoshop

Go ahead and select your Line Tool by clicking and holding on the Rectangle Tool. Now select the Shape Layers icon, from the top toolbar of your Photoshop workspace. Then, open the drop down menu and select the Arrowheads to be End. You can use the custom shape tool to draw some simple arrow shapes.
Old 14-08-2009

Before to apply arrow in photoshop you need to select an image file in Photoshop and create a new layer. In the line menu you need to select the line tool from the tool box. Then you need to select the Shape Layers icon, from the top toolbar of your Photoshop workspace. This will draw the arrow head at the point where you finish drawing the arrow. You can also choose Arrowheads to be Start if you like. Click in your document and drag out your arrow to the length you want. The color will be your foreground color and you can change it or apply a layer style later.
Old 14-08-2009

If you want to draw custom arrows easily your best bet is illustrator. otherwise you may open a new document, Create a ?new layer? by going to LAYER ?> NEW LAYER or clicking the ?new layer? icon in the layers palette. Make sure that PATHS is selected,on the top left-end corner of the screen, and draw an arrow like you normally do with your cross hair on picture.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , ,