Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 13-08-2009

How to design javascript parent iframe

I kept series of radio buttons on my page which would use an onClick function to cause a div block to become visible. I have a page with an iframe in it, and need to call a javascript function in the *parent* page, *from* inside the iframe. Is it possible to pass variables from the iframe to the parent window with javascript?
Old 13-08-2009

Re: How to design javascript parent iframe

The border is part of your flash player, and must be removed by editing the style of your player in flash. To get borderless on my HP I use the 4x6 with tab paper. This has a 1/2 inch perforated tab to tear off to make a standard 4x6 borderless print. My hp cannot print within about 1/2" of the bottom(portrait)/right(landscape) edge of the paper. You may have to experiment with the options from the dialogs to achieve the desired effect.
Old 13-08-2009

Select the file that you need to print. From the program menu select for the open the print driver. once you have selected printer Click File , and then click Print Go to Features tab. Select the media size from the Size drop-down list. check out with the Borderless check box. Select the media source from the Paper Source drop-down list. Select the media type from the Paper Type drop-down list. For the Best Print Quality from the drop-down list.Select Maximum dpi, which provides up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi for optimum print quality.
Old 13-08-2009

Check your preferences. What are your "Margins" settings? What are the minimum settings for your printer? When I was in doubt about margins, I created a document in a Text application and set the margins to zero. I can see the white border around the QT player. My guess is that it's part of the player chrome. For a quick fix, you might try replacing your page background image. This brought up a warning box telling me that "Some of the margins are too small."

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , ,