Thread: Where Data synchronization settings takes place in sharepoint

Where Data synchronization settings takes place in sharepoint

Where Data synchronization settings takes place in sharepoint. I created a workspace and added SharePoint tool to link with the document folder. However, when I update file from SharePoint or Groove, the update version is not shown on the other. The following errors were added to the logs each time a full sync was attempted (I recommend for testing running “stsadm –o sync –synctiming m:1” but remember to set it back when you are done). Please suggest i found for this problem on the internet but not found any.

Re: Where Data synchronization settings takes place in sharepoint

When you configure a report server to run in SharePoint integration mode, the report server uses the SharePoint configuration and content databases as well as its own internal databases to store content and metadata. I cannot say for sure what the cause was as it required a timer service restart to make the fix actually work. Having profiled the database while the profile sync executed, I noticed that it wasn’t reading in a user list, or doing anything of relevance in fact, so I figured I would need to restart the timer service to get any changes to take effect. You can create an Intranet Staff/Telephone Directory with SharePoint and Active Directory.

The following diagram shows the complete set of databases used in a report server deployment that runs in SharePoint integrated mode. Without re-creating the problem and testing all over again, I cannot be sure what exactly resolved the issue – and I have spent more than long enough on this now! Use SharePoint Workflows with your Business Data.

Data Synchronisation Studio is the de-facto solution for integrating and migrating business data with SharePoint Server WSS and MOSS. Every SharePoint Web application has a configuration database that stores application settings. When you set up an instance of Windows SharePoint Services or Office SharePoint Server to work with a report server, you specify configuration settings in SharePoint Central Administration.