Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2009

How to Implement .net dependency injection in .NET Application

What do I need to do if I want to Implement .net dependency injection in .NET Application, I know this will not be the simple process to follow but any information related to this will be helpful for me. I have tried out several ways to do this but end up with confusion.
Old 11-08-2009

Re: How to Implement .net dependency injection in .NET Application

The dependency injection pattern, also knows as Inversion of Control, It facilitates the design and implementation of loosely coupled, reusable, and testable objects in your software designs by removing dependencies that often inhibit reuse. One way to mitigate the proliferation of dependencies is by using Dependency Injection (DI), which allows you to inject objects into a class, rather than relying on the class to create the object itself.
Old 11-08-2009

Dependency injection eliminates tight coupling between objects to make both the objects and applications that use them more flexible, reusable, and easier to test. For building a web application in a Test Driven manner while also demonstrating one way to integrate a Dependency Injection (DI) Framework into an ASP.NET MVC app.
Old 11-08-2009

Dependency Injection is an important pattern for creating classes that are easier to unit test in isolation. It is a specific form of inversion of control where the concern being inverted is the process of obtaining the needed dependency. .NET and C# inversion of control container Winter4net - Lightweight C#, .NET dependency injection container, spring framework compliant, ultrafast, compact and scalable, infrastructure for MDD/MDA.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,