Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2009

How to write code for pause or stop method in HTML

How to write code for pause or stop method in HTML, i want it to stay for 3 seconds than fade out. or is there only way to add a few still frame(key frames?) I found only wait method which is awkward because it uses absolute time instead of just like wait 2 seconds.
Old 10-08-2009

Re: How to write code for pause or stop method in HTML

Pauses the timeline on the HTML document.

Syntax

Code:
 BODY.pause()
Return Value

No return value.

Remarks

This method is deprecated. For similar functionality, refer to the pauseElement method available with the time2 behavior.

Only the BODY element supports the pause method. When this method is invoked, the onpause event occurs.

source: msdn.microsoft
Old 10-08-2009

You may use the universal method for pause function sleep undef, undef, undef, 0.01; # sleeps for 0.01 of a second

OR

use Time::HiRes "usleep";
usleep 1; # sleep for one microsecond (1/1000000 of a second)
Old 10-08-2009

You would be able to obtain a license from Microsoft to implement and use the technology described in this contribution for the purposes of supporting, The best way to do this is to let the flash element load the html inside. Besides that it wasn't recommendations i wanted to display but link back and info about the clip instead i'm not sure this method can be used to do that kind of overlayed info.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , ,