Thread: Auto Fit Web page DREAMWEAVER 8

Auto Fit Web page DREAMWEAVER 8

Hi people,

I have created a web site in Dreamweaver, everything is working properly expect i am facing some issue with it's resolution if i am trying to see it in 1024x768 resolution then i am able to see it properly but if anyone is using any another resolution apart from 1024x768 this then it does not fit the screen. Does anyone know any solution where i can make it so that the page autofits any size resolution.

Auto Fit Web page Dreamweaver 8

According to me resolution would not be any issue but browser viewport width is an issue because the page will look exactly the same on any resolution until you have kept viewport width same as of pixel value and i would suggest you not to trust dreamweaver and would prefer you to use some HTML code instead of this.

Auto Fit Web page DREAMWEAVER 8

Thanks for replying me i also think same instead of using viewport width i should use some HTML code which would be easy to understand and if have any further issue then i can easily solved or can even get any alternative method to fix this issue ?

Auto Fit Web page

I was also facing auto fit Web page issue and i try to make the layouts for 800x600 screen resolution because if anyone is using higher resolutions then would also be able to view it. However, if you are using any images then you need to sliced them into separate cells in the table,in that case you need to start again since the size (width and height) of the images would greatly affect the size of the cells and of course the table. If you are having any tables then you need to use the below code

Code:
    <table width="100%" align="center">