Thread: How to redirect iframe in PHP

How to redirect iframe in PHP

I have developed a personal website there I have setup an <iframe> in the body of the website. Normally, this iframe displays a PHP based page. Is it possible to put any java script that I can put into iframe.html so it will be redirecting main page? How do I redirect a website that will be displaied inside an iframe in a form?

Re: How to redirect iframe in PHP

Create a user control and insert an iFrame. You may have to go to HTML tab and enter code there. The method, window.open() stops working if the IFrame's zone has not been given adequate time to be resolved, i.e. "Unknown Zone".

<iframe name="iframename" id="iframename" src="http://sitename.com" width="658" height="600" scrolling="auto" frameborder="no" bordercolor="#fffffff" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>

Do you want the JavaScript to redirect the iframe page to the main page? use .htaccess to 301 or 302 redirect. that is the prefered way, particularly for search engines. Put the URL in the iFrame src property or in the code, type in the following: FRAME1.Attributes.Add("src", "http://localhost/myPage/myPage.aspx")

Isolated the problem and believe it is a bug. The method, window.open() stops working if the IFrame's zone has not been given adequate time to be resolved, Based on his ongoing investigation, the attacks seem to be continuing unabated. I just need to redirect the Main page to whenever I need, using java script inserted into iframe.html.