Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2009

Html replace browse image upload

I have images and i wanted to replace it to the HTML format, I Just wanted to confirm that is there any way to extend or replace Html.Image functionality without writing a replacement function. If you use the [Replace] function, you can keep the same caption, but changes the picture.
Old 04-08-2009

Re: Html replace browse image upload

First we find the physical path to the hyperlink required using the standard MapPath call. I believe there are various tricks that can be employed ... which break the button entirely under certain (not uncommon) circumstances.Then we ask the canvas to save a copy of itself to this path. It will be saved as a JPEG because the file path specifies the file name as 'final.jpg'.
Old 04-08-2009

Often it is quite enough to just save an image out to a directory and then reference it from other pages in your web site. Smart tags were introduced in Microsoft Office XP, providing a new way to make more meaningful data in documents. However it is worth noting that browsers cache images in a different way from HTML.
Old 04-08-2009

The only way to ensure that an image will be reloaded is to change the "href" Go to the blue menu bar on the MedPix Homepage. Choose: [Tools - Registered Users], Select option: [Member Tools], You can ensure that all your images are reloaded appropriately using a nifty piece of ASP. If required you can use some kind of configuration property to determine whether or not you actually do the replacement.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , ,