Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2009

Display data in textbox

Hi There

I'm new to CSLA.Net & I'm trying to get data from the database to display in texboxes. How to I do this? I'm using visual basic.

I'm using 2 forms to get this. First I would click on the name of an account that I want to update then I click on a button that would allow me to update that account but if I click on the update button another form pops up & in that form I want the information of that account to display.

If anyone can help me with this please feel free to do so thanx.
Old 04-08-2009

Re: Display data in textbox

Refer to following thread:

How can I bind textbox with column in SQL database?

Hope this will help.

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: ,