Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2009

How to Call IFrame source with vbscript

I recently have come to know about the IFrames on our web pages, from that i am forwarding my problem to you, when i generally see at my web pages i found that there are 3 Frames displayed, One where I put my content, Second on the left side where Ads are displayed and third is the scroll bar, so can I be able to call an iframe source with vbscript?
Old 04-08-2009

Re: How to Call IFrame source with vbscript

This is my first scripting attempt. I'm more familar with vb, java and c++. This is just a temporary fix until I get the time to figure out, You may be able to target the referring page or opening page by using window.opener, or document.referrer, or window.top or something like this. why it won't just take the logon from windows. Something to do with IIS, I'm sure, but I know even less about that.
Old 04-08-2009

If your trying to change the contents on the iframe...then iframename.scr = "full path" has to be specified. If u have placed a div on top of the iframe then u need to hide and unhide based on ur requirement. The user, and the IIS-machine have to be known in the same domain.
Old 04-08-2009

so it should work like this in vbscript as well I would think. only difference AFIAK is in javascript case matters, in vb script it should not. I tried playing around with the Directory Services based upon some info I found on the Internet. I changed the settings for anonymous access and integrating with windows. Still couldn't get it to work. The user who tries to access you site, is not known in the domain of your webserver.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , ,