Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2009

Want to develop an application with hide css display property

I am planning to develop an application, which would css based and the content displayed on it would be the hide/displayed as per the demand, i know this is possible but i am not getting proper start for this, please tell me how should i go further with the CSS.
Old 04-08-2009

Re: Want to develop an application with hide css display property

The correct css property is visibility: hidden; or visibility: visible; Furthermore, update your JavaScript to use the getElementById function:

if(document.getElementById) {
document.getElementById('websiteone').style.visibility = "visible"; }

Here we need to set up the visibility of every tag on the Visible or invisible or True or False.
Old 04-08-2009

One of the most difficult aspects of creating a page without the use of tables is learning how to control the line breaks. Your sample below has really helped me to understand the workings of JavaScript in relation to Style Sheets and creating pull-down menus. Up to this point we haven't taught you how to use CSS to simulate a <br /> after the use of an element.
Old 04-08-2009

As you have seen in our CSS Examples, we were able to create many looks for our menus. Images, iframes, forms, tables, text ? all these visual elements can be inserted into and removed from web pages when the site visitor does predefined actions. The other style elements in the example are optional. Additional elements may be added. Many CSS and JavaScript tutorials suggest using display:none to hide elements.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,