Thread: How to use design patterns in .net

How to use design patterns in .net

How to design the intent of the Design Pattern Series to focus on providing a theoretical knowledge dump of all there is to know about design patterns. It would also be helpful for me if there would be is of any download book suggestion, because i know sharing every sometimes not be possible, so if any one has any suggestions put forward.

Thanks for you support.

Re: How to use design patterns in .net

Design patterns are recurring solutions to software design problems you find again and again in real-world application development.It is not the intent of the Design Pattern Series to focus on providing a theoretical knowledge dump of all there is to know about design patterns. There are many books that do that already. Patterns are about design and interaction of objects, as well as providing a communication platform concerning elegant, reusable solutions to commonly encountered programming challenges.

Design patterns are very useful to solve complex design problems if used properly. I use the theory of design patterns mostly as a guide and instead make references to good design pattern books for more detail explanation. Because there is so much general material available on the aims and the documentation of design patterns for executable applications, I will restrict this discussion to a few basic points before moving on to look at the patterns I find most useful in ASP.NET.

Design patterns are well known to Java developers, but have been slow to gain acceptance in the Microsoft developer community. Design patterns allow you to break down applications into common tasks and to keep a library of code with the most efficient implementation of those tasks. You may also register online for MSDN Webcast: Design Patterns in .NET
    Check here: http://msevents.microsoft.com/cui/We...CountryCode=US