Thread: How to use Bubble sort in C# to sort parallel arraylists

How to use Bubble sort in C# to sort parallel arraylists

I have list of array element and i wanted to apply the Bubble sort on the array element , here i will provide those array element so you will come to whether i could use the bubble sort to sort parallel arraylists.

double revenue[] = {2513.84, 7816.39, 7236.56, 2158.69, 4532.86, 1354.72, 514.75};

Re: How to use Bubble sort in C# to sort parallel arraylists

It seems that you did not try to solve it. Think of an ArrayList as a resizable one-dimensional array of objects. In addition to automatic resizing, ArrayList has a few other advantages over Array.First do it by yourself and let us know if you stuck somewhere by posting your code and error stack . Also do not look for a code, designed and developed by someone else other wise you will not learn ever.

ArrayList has three constructors. The default, parameterless, constructor creates an empty ArrayList that has a default initial capacity of 16 items. Start the iteration at list.size() - 1 because array (or ArrayList) elements are numbered from 0 up through 1 less than the size of the list. There also is a constructor that allows you to specify the list's initial capacity. The final constructor takes an ICollection interface reference, and copies all the items from the collection into the new ArrayList.

I believe the fault is the fact that the '[' character is replaced by "c[" due to some error in the [code] constructor inside the web-script hosting
    this forum.

Start the iteration at list.size() - 1 because array (or ArrayList) elements are numbered from 0 up through 1 less than the size of the list. This is a fairly standard idiom:

for(int j = list.size() - 1; j >= 0; j--){
    // whatever
    }