Thread: How to write SQL statement to get all data

How to write SQL statement to get all data

A SQLStatement instance is linked to a SQLConnection but i have problem about how do I write a SQL statement to get the data stored in the table when we called subscrib? I have set up instance by setting up the SQLConnection instance as the value of the SQLStatement instance's sqlConnection property. In addition, in synchronous mode if the methods fail the runtime throws an exception rather than dispatching an error event.

Re: How to write SQL statement to get all data

SQL represents an SQL statement. SQL statements are used internally to Data:: ObjectDriver:: Driver :: DBI object drivers to convert database operations, The ExecuteDataReader function is defined to be public and static (shared in VB). In asynchronous execution mode, the execute() and next() methods are executed in the background, and the runtime dispatches events to registered event listeners. It is public so it can be called from any other code.

select_map (hashref)

The map of database column names to object fields in a SELECT query. Use this mapping to convert members of the select list to column names.The function has two parameters. The first is the SQL statement. Since this code returns a single stream of data, it assumes that the SQL statement contains one Select statement. For a complete description of the SQL dialect supported in local SQL databases, see the appendix SQL support in local databases.

This code can not use a Using statement because a single AIR application can access one or many separate databases (i.e. separate database files) and using statement closes the connection at the end of the statement. A SQLStatement instance is used to execute a SQL statement against a local SQL database that is open through a SQLConnection instance. A developer can specify the location in the file system where the database file is stored.