Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 30-07-2009

how to do highlight text area in html

My web page is consist of PHP/MySQL-based content management system but instead that i wanted to highlight my text area in HTML. If anyone has the html code for please forward me, will it be possible to use in the web pages?

Thanks
Old 30-07-2009

Re: how to do highlight text area in html

To have the product number's td bg highlighted or a small ASCII arrow or something to indicate the chosen part would be very helpful indeed. In traditional server-clients architectures, the page interacts with the JavaScript technology based on events such as the document being loaded, a mouse click, focus changes, or even a timer. At any rate links to reference, solution(s), ideas or jokes and humor are very much appreciated.
Old 30-07-2009

There is one little issue I?m hoping there is a solution for, though. If there were maybe 10 links per image at the most then the solution as is would be fantastic. To highlight the text you need to make use of bgcolor in your program, this would be applicable to table, column this will help you to highlight the text message.
Old 30-07-2009

In traditional server-clients architectures, the page interacts with the JavaScript technology based on events such as the document being loaded, This means that each link would require 25 or more toggleBox strings as the JS is currently scripted. a mouse click, focus changes, or even a timer. AJAX interactions allow for a clear separation of presentation logic from the data. to ease the page load and the work load before I commit to hand coding 900 toggleboxes per page.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , ,