Thread: How to create comment text block in HTML

How to create comment text block in HTML

I wanted to create a blog where I will put review or Guide in this blog, but I also wanted to have the comments on the blog I have created, and for that I wanted to create comment box which provides this facility to Online user to post their comment, this help me to do the necessary changes to my account. So please let me know

Thanks

Re: How to create comment text block in HTML

The HTML is quite straightforward. To make it look better, I want the message to support some text format, and I want it to be changeable at runtime, but it seems impossible using TextBlock. Then I remembered an abondoned project I wrote few years ago (mostly because I moved to WPF). The elements themselves can also have requirements about where they may occur, and which elements may occur inside them.

In order for the block hover effect to work properly in IE, we need to make the width of the link the same as that of the list item. This property specifies the indentation of the first line of text in a block. More precisely, it specifies the indentation of the first box that flows into the block's first line box. HTML element indicates structure in an HTML document and a way of hierarchically arranging content. More specifically, an HTML element is an SGML element.

In order to properly format the text on a web page, you’ll need to master simple HTML block tags for various style elements. Open the HTML tag by typing a left alligator bracket after the previous text. This tag will add a blank line and the correct indentation. Element (and attribute) names may be written in either upper or lower case in HTML, but must be in lower case in XHTML.