Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 29-07-2009

How to create .net cf listviewitem font

Is their any smooth way to add columns with comboboxes or text boxes to a
ListView in Detail mode in 2.0.? because i came across the list of breaking changes in the .NETCF 3.5 runtime and therefor i have decided to go for list view of an combo boxes, I need your opinion.
Old 29-07-2009

Re: How to create .net cf listviewitem font

Type: System.Drawing..::.Font
The Font to apply to the text displayed by the control. Drag and Drop operations in windows can be achieved using 3 simple events:.DragEnter, DragLeave, DragDrop. The default is the value of the DefaultFont property if the ListViewItem is not associated with a ListView control; otherwise, the font specified in the Font property for the ListView control is used.

Move Up Section:
tagCache = .Items(selIdx - 1).Tag
.Items(selIdx - 1).Tag = .Items(selIdx).Tag
.Items(selIdx).Tag = tagCache
Old 29-07-2009

You also needed to handle the reflected notification message OCM_NOTIFY to perform my custom drawing. Read through the newly-converted-to-2.0 code and came up with a few things I'd like to work on. The original .NET 1.1 project consisted of a GPS Library that handled serial port IO and the NMEA Protocol

ListViewItem lvi = new ListViewItem();

lvi.Font = new System.Drawing.Font("Microsoft Sans Serif", 8.25F, System.Drawing.FontStyle.Bold, System.Drawing.GraphicsUnit.Point, ((byte)(0)));

lvi.Text = "MessageRead";

listView1.Items.Add(lvi);
Old 29-07-2009

A ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection class stores the column headers that are displayed in the ListView control, Fortunately .NET 2.0 includes the new System.IO.Ports, so I figured I'd be able to use these. I started by opening the 1.1 Solution. The EventListView.cs contains the ListView derived control and implements the ICustomDraw interface.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,