Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-07-2009

How to draw data flow diagram for php/mysql

Hello friends,

Here I am searching for sample or say examples for Data flow diagrams for php/mysql. I want to know what exactly is this data flow diagram.
Please can you let me know what it exactly is? IF you can make me available some examples of these DFDs?

Thanks in advance.
Old 28-07-2009

Re: How to draw data flow diagram for php/mysql

A data-flow diagram (DFD) is a graphical representation of the "flow" of data through an information system. DFDs can also be used for the visualization of data processing (structured design). It is common practice to draw a context-level data flow diagram first, which shows the interaction between the system and external agents which act as data sources and data sinks. This context-level DFD is next "exploded", to produce a Level 1 DFD that shows some of the detail of the system being modeled.

According to Wiki:
Old 28-07-2009

Re: How to draw data flow diagram for php/mysql

If you want to see some sample DFD's to download please go to these links:

Sample Data Flow Diagrams

DFD for Hotel Management

I hope this helps you.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,