Thread: How to develop an template in ASP.Net

How to develop an template in ASP.Net

How to develop template in asp .net, this would be mine first attempt to develop an template, I have never tried developing an template before, Please guide me how do i start with my template.

Re: How to develop an template in ASP.Net

A website template is the important element of any web site; it separates your website content from the website design. Active Server Pages (ASP) is a great tool for creating dynamic web pages. ASP is a Microsoft technology, and it works by allowing us the functionality of a programming language; we write programming code that will generate the HTML for the web page dynamically.

Microsoft created Active Server Pages to make it easier for developers to create dynamic Web sites in a Windows environment. The template is the framework HTML code for the complete website. If we take the example of any news portal where you need to update the content on the existing pages and have to add new pages with new content many times in a day; This processing generates the HTML, for this kind of larger website you need to have a Website Template (base design framework for your website). which is then passed to the browser and used to create the page itself, on the user's screen.

ASP was one of the first web application development environments that integrated web application execution directly into the web server. Applications development may be customized solutions, and the Web pages created with ASP usually have an .asp suffix. Existing modules or new applications. KolWeb web development projects have ranged from e-commerce websites to self-managing websites.