Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-07-2009

How to use expression to design resources in silverlight applications

I have decided to design an application where I wanted to create the video and export it to the standard format we want. But i heard that there are problem in synching audio with the animating graphical content, is it true and if it is then what i need to do to resolve this. And also let me know How to use expression to design resources in silverlight applications
Old 28-07-2009

Re: How to use expression to design resources in silverlight applications

Conform the Video Using Microsoft Expression Media Encoder (EME) Should be easy enough. it is supported in Silverlight Windows Application, , there is no direct method to sync audio with onscreen content for web-application. Simply import the video file into EME and tweak the settings until you get the desired result. Creating such a content player may be tough job using Silverlight.
Old 28-07-2009

The elearning course is generally presented with the help of some kind of shell or content player which lets the learner navigate learning modules using simple user interfaces. After waiting for an awfully long time (there is no bar telling you the progress of your upload or if it?s uploading at all) the project was created and I got a message that my archive was missing a file called ?manifest.xml?. Serves me right for not reading the manual I guess.
Old 28-07-2009

Silverlight is not yet available on mobile and handheld devices. This means learning content can?t yet be delivered to mobile devices. He is an active member of the .NET developer community, a former INETA board member, and regular speaker at user groups. He has written columns for ASP.NET Pro magazine, as well as articles for MSDN Online. If you are used to the relative simplicity of posting Flash content on a site you?ll be frustrated by how complicated it is to publish Silverlight apps.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , ,