Thread: How to use justified text in Html

How to use justified text in Html

I was writing some text messages on my Word document i have formatted whole text, but at the last text it shows justified text format, but it does not formatted properly, and therefore i need to format the text properly i have tried out every possible option but endup with clueless. Also let me know how to do the same with the HTML format document.

Re: How to use justified text in Html

Sometimes you may seem that the paragraph on different pages shows different alignment on the page. That's right, the text is perfectly aligned on both the left and right sides of the screen and there is no ragged edge. This is what is called fully justified text and it is as easy to achieve as right or centre justified text is. If you just want to apply full justification to one paragraph then add align="justify" to the paragraph tag. To set all text to justified copy the following code into the <HEAD> section of your document.

To display justified text in a table cell, use the <p> HTML tag within the <td> tag with the attribute align set to "justify." Justified text forces the letter forms and spacing to conform to a given character count. On the web there are no parameters (yet) for character spacing or word spacing. There would most likely be big holes all through the text, instead of using:
    Code:
    <STYLE TYPE="text/css">
    <!--
    BODY
       {
       text-align:justify;
       }
    -->
    </STYLE>

Open the HTML page in an HTML editor. In HTML, according to HTML 4 specifications, Paragraph or block of text in which all words in all lines are spaced-out such that the first word aligns, the align attribute can be used for a large number elements, though with varying syntax and semantics in details. Add <align="justify"> after the paragraph tag, <p>, at the beginning of the paragraph you want justified. then create your text and justify it in a word-processor first. After that, save the document as HTML and presto, it will appear justified when viewed in a Web Browser.