Thread: How to display hidden Div anywhere on the page

How to display hidden Div anywhere on the page

I am trying to create a button which makes a div appear when clicked and disappear when clicked again.... then appear, then disappear. I am trying to add an animated .gif (repeating loading image) inside an initially hidden div below the "Add to cart" button. I would then require the div to load once the user clicks on the "add to cart" button. I have converted this script into a drop down menu so the hidden div is the second level of the menu and is floating above the rest of the content. Can anyone please show me how to go about modifying the script so that the hidden div is hidden again.

Re: How to display hidden Div anywhere on the page

If you look in that function, it only says to set the display property of the div with the id of radiobuttons to a value of 'none' and only if it is already set to nothing. There are many situations encountered when designing a webpage where showing and hiding a div using a link is useful. For example, if you were making a blog you might want to have a form at the bottom of each entry that allows users to add a comment to your blog entry.

The nope box should not do anything to div id but as soon as one at leat of the 3 yep boxes is checked then the div id gets hidden. Stylesheet CSS properties are separate from inline CSS, from a scripting point of view, and cannot be read directly from an element's style object. The user can also click on the "Cancel" button to collapse or hide the div again because I added an onclick to the reset input button that toggles the div's visibility again.

I stumbled on your post while I was looking for something else and thought I'd give you an example that you could apply to your situation in case you are still looking for a solution. Hope this helps you or someone else that is looking for it.
    If you look in that function, it only says to set the display property of the div with the id of radiobuttons to a value of 'none' and only if it is already set to nothing.