Thread: Download CSS Styling Software

Download CSS Styling Software

I want a CSS design wizard tool. I am developing a small website for my office. Doing each and everything in html coding is quiet a tedious job. Also I am not a expert in that. I want a simple css editor in which I can assign the web content. I even don't want an advanced web application. As I said it just a small website with few hyperlinks which gives the information about the companies profile and products.

Re: Download CSS Styling Software

There are many tools to create a css thing and develop your own website. I am giving a download link of a freeware tool called CSS Generator. It is a simple tool which helps you to create you own site context in gui mode. It offers your HTML and XHTML templates with 9 different layouts. The column mode with 40 color styles and 10 text styles offers you almost all the resources you need. You can add up bitmap images in that. The codes is 100% customizable. It also runs in wizard mode which guides you to the entire process. No coding required.
    CSS Generator

The CSS design wizard 2.0 is an optimal solution for you to work in web construction. This tool eliminates the use of complex coding and saves times. Anyone with basic knowledge of HTML can work on this. The tool work in wizard mode which enables the user to work in gui mode and it generates the coding. It is a simple software with standard layouts and uses. It has a drag and drop service by which you can pick your objects and place them anywhere on the website. It is suitable for beginner and expert level users.
    CSS design Wizard 2.0

Just search for CSS design wizard tool on the internet. It is a freeware tool of 2 mb in size. It is a very simple tool which works in wizard mode and guides the user for entire website creation process. It has stored sample templates and design. For adding any object the user just needs to move it from one place to another by the mouse click.