Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 22-07-2009

Is it possible putting audio+flash to my website for free?

Hi,

I am new with web site development. Is it possible putting audio+flash to my website for free? Does it cost you to have audio & flash to the website.

Thanks in advance.
Old 22-07-2009

Re: Is it possible putting audio+flash to my website for free?

Yes it is absolutely possible & its Free too..
There is no charge to have audio+flash to your website. If you have webspace available then you can have as many audio+flash as you want. YOu only have to pay for storage.
Old 22-07-2009

Hey FredyB,
Thanks for the quick reply.
CAn you let me know how to have this audio+flash to my website? I want to have a website with lots of audio & flash videos. Can you help me doing so? What is webspace & what I need to do? I also want to put some of my own poems & stories on my website for the visitors.
Old 22-07-2009

Well you can do it with help of an developer around you. You will need to have a domain for this. like http://forums.techarena.in or www.domain.com
Your name will be replaced with domain. Say www.RamjiDoga.com
You can do it yourself too but I suggest you to have a local freelancer to help you out.
All the best for your website.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,