Thread: Microsoft Expressions Help problem

Microsoft Expressions Help problem

I am not understanding the reason behind Microsoft Expressions Web help problem. it is not working. When I try to access it, a message appear asking to save a BROWSE0.EXPRWD.xml file. This page is unavailable. What are the steps to fix this. I am thinking to re-install the application. Does the application got any trouble if I custom install it. That means how can I change the installation directory of this program. Other thing Is there a way by which I can upgrade the trial application without un-installing it. How to view the Microsoft Expression on multiple monitors. Thanks in advance.

Re: Microsoft Expressions Help problem

The problem is occurring due to a missing registry key. The reason behind can be multiple. Either virus or improper installation. But you can restore it back by editing window registry key. To do this click on start menu and then click on run. Type regedit and press enter. Then navigate to - HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.xml. Set the values for the listed keys. (Default) -- xmlfile, Content Type -- text/xml and PreceivedType -- text. Exit the registry editor and restart your system.

Yes you can install the application in a different folder. You can assign a different directory at the time of installation. This will not effect the performance of the application. Better remove the software and then install it back again. The error is cause because of missing and corrupted system file. A clean copy installation will fix up all the critical errors of the application.

The trail version of Microsoft Expression can be upgraded to the full version without re-installing it. To do this go to Start Menu and click on Control Panel. Then look for Add Remove programs. Open it and in the list click on EW and choose change. Then in the option add the new product key. For the viewing Microsoft Expression on multiple monitors you will have to use the split view. On your first monitor open you web page in split view. Just ensure that you have not enabled Expression Web. The drag the windows to the second monitor. In this way you can see it on two monitors.

Reegan, it's work very wheel
    tank's