Thread: Developing new softwares

Developing new softwares

Hello Friends.

I am highly interested in developing softwares ,however I dont knw how to make them.
    i browsed internet but could not get proper guidance..

All said learn programming

now i knw C,C++ and java

now how can i proceeed??

guys i m slow learner so giving examples will be more helpful to me and my friends who want to knw abt this..

I am trying to find how guys make softwares from almost 2 years but no one was able to guide me properly.

please gimme the idea or way u guys develop softwares...
    I want to make small softwares not a big demand .. yet i dont knw howto do this..

I will be thankful to the person for lifetime who can sucessfully help me out..

Thanks,
    SwapY

Re: Developing new softwares

All right i appreciate the enthusiasm on showing to develop your own software.and for this purpose you learned the programing languages.now i want to ask you how did you learn this,online internet or a course?if you done a course it is always good approaching your lecture for the inputs..so that you can start writing the code your self discuss with him/her.or if you have some idea to make programs like on something.may be it's laying on your imagination just try to bring it out.and if you get some inputs perform a google search, you will get lots of links dear friend,from that you can gain a lot ideas and necessary steps for sure..may god bless you..
    wish you all the best

Firstly for making any software you need to know couple of languages for making that software also you need to decide first what software you want to make... After deciding what software you want to make you need to uderstand its working for it.... After understanding it working you need to make a work flow for it in a rough diagram.... Then you start to make the software.... I hope this will make you understand from where to start....!

I too agree with Modifier regarding which software you want to make! Well if you are a slow learner and still want to try some very basic but important thinks then why don't you try out making CALCULATOR. First for the start try to make calculator in C then move to C++ and then finally move to JAVA applets. Also if possible try to make both the standard and scientific calculator to learn thinks and get your mind broader towards programming. You can also move ahead learning VB, C#, .NET etc in order to make higher level software.

Quote Originally Posted by Baani View Post
    All right i appreciate the enthusiasm on showing to develop your own software.and for this purpose you learned the programing languages.now i want to ask you how did you learn this,online internet or a course?if you done a course it is always good approaching your lecture for the inputs..so that you can start writing the code your self discuss with him/her.or if you have some idea to make programs like on something.may be it's laying on your imagination just try to bring it out.and if you get some inputs perform a google search, you will get lots of links dear friend,from that you can gain a lot ideas and necessary steps for sure..may god bless you..
    wish you all the best
    i have done diploma in computer engineering yet no one teaches there how to create softwares only programming is taught

Quote Originally Posted by Modifier View Post
    Firstly for making any software you need to know couple of languages for making that software also you need to decide first what software you want to make... After deciding what software you want to make you need to uderstand its working for it.... After understanding it working you need to make a work flow for it in a rough diagram.... Then you start to make the software.... I hope this will make you understand from where to start....!
    ok then u must be newbie sometime can u gimme example of
    a software with its working and description as how u made it ..

thanks for ur advice
    that will help me 4 sure

Quote Originally Posted by $tatic View Post
    I too agree with Modifier regarding which software you want to make! Well if you are a slow learner and still want to try some very basic but important thinks then why don't you try out making CALCULATOR. First for the start try to make calculator in C then move to C++ and then finally move to JAVA applets. Also if possible try to make both the standard and scientific calculator to learn thinks and get your mind broader towards programming. You can also move ahead learning VB, C#, .NET etc in order to make higher level software.
    well ill try 2 make one..
    thats a good idea for me as a starter

Well I don't think you can just start making software's on one fine day.
    You must learn the Subjects like Software development.
    If you can join any company as a programmer you will be introduced to various aspects of software development & you will understand the total process of how a software get created.
    I am sure with quite a nice experience with latest & various technologies you will understand on your own the whole process & one day you will be efficient to make a software on your own even if you think you are a slow learner. Please join some company & start getting experience. You have to read a lot in field of software engineering. A whole team work for a single software & finishes small units called as modules & then it is integrated. There are various people working on different parts in the making of a software. Starting from project documentation to testing.
    I hope this makes you understand what you need to do. keep trying & all the best!