Thread: How to copy frontpage to external hard drive

How to copy frontpage to external hard drive

My computer has got windows xp with service pack 2 with P3 processor enabled, Can anyone here suggest me how to copy front page to an external hard drive, i have segate external hard disk with the 320 GB size. And along with that i also wanted to take a backup of my external hard drive. Please help

Re: How to copy frontpage to external hard drive

Read your external hard drives manual for any special instructions that must be completed prior to hooking the drive up to you computer. Disable booting to external USB devices in your BIOS. As an alternate, rearrange the boot device order so that the internal hard drive boots before external USB devices.

Install the drivers and required software that came bundled with your device. If your external hard drive requires an external power source ie. if it requires additional power over USB / Firewire, plug it into an electrical outlet with the AC power adaptor provided with your external hard drive. Connect the drive's data cable to the device and your computer. If it is properly done your device is recognized and initialized. Then you just need to drag and drop (or copy & paste) the files you wish to back up on your external hard drive.

You may also make the ISO image of your external hard drive which you could take it on the hard drive or on the blank DVD, DVD will be a handy option as you could carry your back up data to anywhere but it will be possible only for the limited amount of data, an external hard drive is the ideal backup media for your main hard drive, there is one very big problem that you need to be aware of. External hard drives were developed very recently and the manufacturers of these drives have only provided Windows device drivers for them.