Thread: What is Python

What is Python

I want to know something about the Python tool. My work is to design 2D games and small applications. Much more similar like programming. I usually your Flash for making small animated applications. I have heard that Python has much more additional features as compare to the regular software. It has a built in library and addons which facilitates the modeling more easy.

Re: What is Python

Python is a programing language. It is a scripting language. It is an dynamic object oriented programing language. It is normally use to make games and small text base application. You are right, it comes with batteries that means a built in library that has a lot of examples and other utilities. It is a freeware tool you can download it from anywhere.

Python is used to design software and simple text based applications. Like C, or C++. Many graphic software's includes python in it. It is a freeware tool and you can download it from any where. It is a open source tool. The programming language consist of extreme codes and features which is used by high level programmers. It is a popular language and gives more efficient and reliable solution.

Python is use for coding and developing software's and games. It is a high level programming language which provides code readability. The standard library of Python is large and comprehensive. It supports many programming paradigms and feature. The management is much more similar to Perl, Ruby Scheme and Tcl. This is an open source tool which is developed by non profit Python Software Foundation.