Thread: C++ error "floating point support not loaded"

C++ error "floating point support not loaded"

I write this little program structures to try to write a file using a float type, and it is here where everything goes wrong! When I compile the program the compiler gives me no erros Nether warnings, so write everything, but when I program in the Dosherinnering set in operation, gives me an error, saying, "Runtime Error R6002 Floating Point Support Not Loaded". Could you guys help me out in this case ? Please reply soon.

Re: C++ error "floating point support not loaded"

Most probably, this error occurs when the compiler minimizes a program's size by loading floating-point support only when necessary. The compiler cannot detect floating-point format specifications in format strings, so it does not load the necessary floating-point routines.Much of the time runtime errors back to a spoiled or damaged record is found - this part of the windows that shed desi learning track which prevents your computer, so when you install or update to any software or hardware component, your application window 'at; registers' what you' ve done.

To work around this problem, initialize the floating-point variable or use the variable in an expression in the routine that contains the scanf() call.When a module uses only one of the formatted input routines and does not also initialize a floating-point variable, the compiler does not load floating-point support.

Sample Code
    /*
    * Compile options needed: none
    */

#include <stdio.h>
    float x ;

main()
    {
    // Remove the comment from the next line to eliminate the error.
    // x = 2.3 ;

scanf ("%f", &x) ;

// Remove the comment from the next line to eliminate the error.
    // printf ("%f\n", x) ;
    }

Use a floating-point argument to correspond to the floating-point format specification, or perform a floating-point assignment elsewhere in the program. This causes floating-point support to be loaded.The safe way is to uninstall the program and install it again.I can't give you a more accurate answer because the problem can be in many parts of the software.

It may sometimes happen that an incorrect software installation or removal of non-functioning links in your system could cause if it means that the windows software or any part of it can not activation, and consequently would you support a runtime of the foutenr6002 floating point not loaded and many other issues that slow reaction time, final UPS, and the blue screens include.

i think the cause for this error is because the program was compiled or linked with an option, such as /FPi87, that requires a coprocessor, but the program was run on a machine that did not have a coprocessor installed.

please help
    when i try opening nvidia control panel client ,the error comes microsoft visual c++ runtime error ,R6002 floating point support not loaded
    pl,give a solution for this error..... reply soon