Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 30-06-2009

Can you provide me a swf file preloader

I have made a project in C#.NET. It contains buttons which when pressed should load flash files. But I am facing some problem with the swf files to get load. I have tried it many a time but the preloader does not works. Can anybody help me to get the swf file preloader?
Old 30-06-2009

Re: Can you provide me a swf file preloader

Use "SWF, Lock & Load". It is an extremely easy program to create animated Flash preloaders in seconds. Outputs Flash (FLA) and SWF Files. Save project files to save your work to allow you to make changes over time.

Features:

? Output Macromedia Flash (FLA) files! SWF, Lock & Load can create a starting point for your new Flash projects with the Preloader automatically attached to it.
? Choose from over 100 graphical prealoder templates!
? Preload your SWF files externally, or merge in the Preloader to create a single file.
? Create "Smart Preloaders" which will attempt to preload enough for smooth playback based on the users connection speed.
? Add custom feedback messages showing current statistics such as percentage, bytes loaded, and frames loaded.
? Save project files so you can save your work to allow you to make changes to an existing prelaoder over time.

System Requirements:

? QuickTime 4 or higher
? Macromedia Flash Player 5 or higher
Old 30-06-2009

Use SWF preloader developed by flashvalley.com There are plenty of preloaders which will load SWFs pretty smoothly but most of them will start behaving oddly when they need to load SWFs that contain components or assets that need to be exported on the first frame.

Our preloader component will preload any SWFs and display accurately the information related to the movie being loaded.

The appearance of the preloader is entirely customizable. This component will load your SWF smoothly with just one drag and drop, and the best ... without writing one line of code.

Source: softpedia
Old 30-06-2009

Which SWF preloader are you talking about? An embedded Flash (SWF) preloader or external Flash (SWF) preloader. The embedded Flash preloader is embedded in your SWF file, so you just need to open your SWF file and add the preloader script to it. Whereas the external Flash (SWF) preloader is a separate SWF file, which loads your SWF file into your web page, and so you have to load two SWF files.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: ,