Thread: How to merge SWF files

How to merge SWF files

Hi. I really need some quick help from you all guys. I have some around 70 swf files which i need to merge them all in a single file. I tried a tool called Roboflash Toolkit - RoboSplicer but it din't worked for me. Actually it just not able to handle quantity of the files. Could you guys make me know the best of merging swf ? Thanks in advance..

Dr. V Guest

Re: How to merge SWF files

You can try Loadmove () or loadMovieNum () to your swf in your post swf file to load, you merge all your swf 's your main file grows in size and longer to load, ISN' duration; advised t but if you love only together enter your swfdossier and puts your imported swf file in a movie clip to.

As you might be knowing Flash player has a total frame limitation of 16000 frames, you just simply import each .swf into it's own scene in the appropriate order. Then export the whole shebang as one .swf. BUT, that may not be possible depending on the total frame count.

You can also try SwfMerge.It produces dynamic resource-rich Flash files. Allow your users to their own engaging and compelling experiences directly from your website cause. Or you can also go with Multiple SWF Files Into One 7.0It Append multiple SWF (Shockwave Flash) files. Save result as a new file...

I was also in requirement of such a tool some couple of weeks back and i also tried Multiple SWF Files Into One Software 7.0. It was the best i found to merge swf files ever. Thanks for sharing this guys. Keep it up