Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 29-06-2009

Need Free Space Cleaners for Windows Machine

First of all I am looking for a good piece of software that will automatically allow me to erase unused portions of my computer hard drive so that after period of some time it should automatically clear the unused spaced on the hard drive and in the other way to reduce the effort to further decrease his chances of being a victim of ID theft. I was wondering if anyone knows of an open source piece of software that can do this? Or else if it is not possible then any such software which could do the cleaning on behalf of my code.

Regards
Thanks
Old 29-06-2009

Re: Need Free Space Cleaners for Windows Machine

I will recommend you to use the Windows Washer 6.0 to free up the space, it will provide you the Deeper cleaning power to cover even more areas of your PC Free space cleaner to free up more of your PC's resources Protection for most of the well knowned an widely used browsers including Mozilla and Firefox. Window Washer provides the tremendous breadth of appeal, and offers the primary benefits to users looking to enhanced privacy protection and improved system performance.
Old 29-06-2009

I will recommend a free utility called Eraser for securely overwriting free space. It completely removes sensitive data from your hard drive by overwriting it several times with carefully selected patterns. download from here.

Eraser is a secure data removal tool for Windows
Old 29-06-2009

Here are a couple of ways to make sure your getting a good one. The registry includes installation data about the software you run and all of your computer's preferences settings and registry keys. You may think you do not really need the space cleaner because you do not save important files on your hard drive and you just use your computer to surf websites. It is advisable to give the registry cleaners that are available on the Internet a try if you feel that your system has slowed down and that the startup and shut down processes take more time than when the system was first installed.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,