Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 20-06-2009

How hard is it to learn c++

Hi

My friends told me that if you want to learn programming language you need to start from C and C++. So I directly started learning C++. now i am facing problems while learning C++ because i don't have info about C. now What should i do ?
Old 20-06-2009

Re: How hard is it to learn c++

Basic C++ can take a week with constant effort. Then you will need some more time to learning C++ needs a lot of determination. read c books for reference. c ++ is not much hard.
Old 20-06-2009

In c ++ operations involve manipulating numbers and text. C++ is a general programming language. Coding in C++ is very basic and easy compare to other programming language. There are some tasks that can be done in C++ but not very easily, for example designing GUI screens for applications.
Old 20-06-2009

it varies dramatically from person to person based on the skills and talents they bring to the table and based on their own tastes and desires. Maths plays important role in programming. Programming fundamentally relies on basic algebra and logic more than any other form of mathematics.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: ,