Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 19-06-2009

PHP script for Funeral obituary

I have a website, which i use for general news for our locality. I want to build a Funeral obituary page free on my website to serve the people of our locality. Can anyone give me a good PHP script for Funeral obituary. It would be very helpful...
Old 19-06-2009

Re: PHP script for Funeral obituary

Hosting a funeral obituary page is a very humble idea, but i doubt if anyone would be able to help you out. You will have to build your own script. Also if anyone has a script, you will have to modify it according to your website...
Old 19-06-2009

I am not too social, so just wan't to help the people of our locality, thats it, and i am doing it for free, so signing up for a professional script would prove costly to me... Are there any website that provide free sample php scripts.
Old 19-06-2009

I have no idea if there are any websites that distributes free php scripts, that too specially for funeral obituary page sort of. You will have to build your own custom script... All the best...

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: ,