Thread: PHP suppress warnings

PHP suppress warnings

Hi

I am learning php programming language. On my computer i install some application but when i run php application i get the errors. so is anyone know how to suppress PHP warnings ?

Re: PHP suppress warnings

Which error you are getting if you are getting display_errors This determines whether errors should be printed to the screen as part of the output or if they should be hidden from the user. Value "stderr" sends the errors to stderr instead of stdout. The value is available as of PHP 5.2.4. In earlier versions, this directive was of type boolean.

error_reporting integer

Set the error reporting level. The parameter is either an integer representing a bit field, or named constants. The error_reporting levels and constants are described in Predefined Constants, and in php.ini. To set at runtime, use the error_reporting() function. See also the display_errors directive.

In PHP 4 and PHP 5 the default value is E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE. This setting does not show E_NOTICE level errors. You may want to show them during development.

error_log string

Name of the file where script errors should be logged. The file should be writable by the web server's user. If the special value syslog is used, the errors are sent to the system logger instead. On Unix, this means syslog(3) and on Windows NT it means the event log. The system logger is not supported on Windows 95. See also: syslog(). If this directive is not set, errors are sent to the SAPI error logger. For example, it is an error log in Apache or stderr in CLI.