Thread: EventType clr20r3 -VB.Net Application runtime error

EventType clr20r3 -VB.Net Application runtime error

I keep Two machine one for the development purpose and one for the testing purpose, my testing machine is running on Windows Server 2003 and that machine gives me an error suggesting clr20r3 Error. and at the same time the same code runs perfectly alright on my development machine. ON my development machine it runs fine. Why does the application.restart() method crash with "EventType clr20r3" recorded in the application logs on some PC's? How can I go about finding the cause of the error? Any ideas what I could do to fix this?

Additional information: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

Re: EventType clr20r3 -VB.Net Application runtime error

I think you may try to handle all the unhandled exception to see what cause the problem, so that we can do further toubleshooting. Global.asax file that will catch all unhandled ASP.NET errors while processing a request — in other words, all the errors that are not caught with a Try/Catch block or in a page-level error handler. In the example, the handler transfers control to a generic error page named GenericErrorPage.aspx, which interprets the error and displays an appropriate message.Here you will get an example which will let know how to handle the exception :http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/24395wz3.aspx

You need to throw an exception because it would be need to remove the collection while we were enumerating it. because if we had used a for loop instead of a foreach and iterated in reverse that would have been fine. with the server is it needs all the *.dll files in the bin directory of the project. If the files are not in the directory then it will throw the error. So when copying the files and folders make sure you copy all the dependencies, However the rules around IEnumberable don’t like what we were doing.

If I leave the private variable assigned it will stop and give me the error: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication
    that other memory is corrupt. I have one more doubt, Why does the application.restart() method crash with "EventType clr20r3" recorded in the application logs on some PC's? If I fix all of them, it wont stop anymore until then declaration of the new form but then gives me the same error at that point.