Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-06-2009

Mssql$vaio_vedb.sys

I'm having a VAIO computer and it was working fine. Now, the problem is that whenever i bootup my system, it automatically get shut down or all of a sudden it get rebooted. In order to get rid of the above issue, i tried to check out my log file and it showed me that it cannnot find MSSQL$VAIO_VEDB on my system. can any body tell me that how to get rid of the above issue? Kindly provide me the correct solution for the above issue. Any kind of help on the above issue would be appreciated.
Old 15-06-2009

Re: Mssql$vaio_vedb.sys

I think you need to just turn it off by going into "Services" and just change your startup from "Automatic" to "Manual" or "Disabled". If you still face the same problem then you can turn it back to "automatic"
Old 15-06-2009

First of all close all the programs that might be running, especially your web browser. Then you need to go to your Start menu and select Control Panel and then double click on Add/Remove programs, in order to remove all older versions of Java. Check for any item having name with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE). It might be having the "coffee cup" icon next to it. Then you need to click on the Remove or Change button. You need to repeat as many as times till it removes each Java versions. Theen you need to reboot your system once all the Java components been removed from your system.
Old 15-06-2009

for more information on the above issue, you can check out the following link. Hope so it may help you out to resolve the above issue.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: ,