Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 13-06-2009

Where to find hex code for color link

I'm having a Dell audio system with me. I'm trying to make a style.css file and would like to set the color codes in such a way that the color codes should be seen in highlighted form. So, can any body tell me that where can i find hex code for it? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct solution for the above issue.
Old 13-06-2009

Re: Where to find hex code for color link

In order to addup your sig or sound file you just simply need to add the appropriate HTML code at the bottom of your message and then you need to upload your image or sound file. Then you need to uncheck the 'Convert line breaks to HTML breaks' box, if you think that particular codes doesn't work properly. When the box is checked the break tag <br> is automatically inserted at perceived line breaks and the tag may be getting placed in spots where it is messing up your code.
Old 13-06-2009

Re: Where to find hex code for color link

You need to download TomaWeb Color Codes 1.0 software on your system. This small utility allows you to pick and save colors from a pallette or screen capture (Print Screen), and get their RGB or Hex values.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,