Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2009

How to make Home Page in Php ?

hello friends

I have basic info about Php. while learing i made some easy web pages. Now i want to make home page in php. Can any one know how to make that ?

Thanks
Old 11-06-2009

Re: How to make Home Page in Php ?

You told that you are the learner so first learn all information on PHpP then then you will understand quickly. There are several stages for which encoding is important. Assuming that you have a string $data, which contains the string you want to pass on in a non-encoded way,
Old 11-06-2009

Re: How to make Home Page in Php ?

PHPMaker is a powerful automation tool that can generate a full set of PHP quickly from MySQL database. Using PHPMaker, you can instantly create Web sites that allow users to view, edit, search, add and delete records on the Web. PHPMaker is designed for high flexibility, numerous options enable you to generate PHP applications that best suits your needs. The generated codes are clean, straightforward and easy-to-customize.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: ,