Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2009

Set background color of statusbar in .net framework 1.1

I'm developing my application and i want my application to be theme-compatible. Well i'm not talking about the windows themes, but the theme of the application that could include, background, fonts, etc... I wan't to customise every controls of the application. I am not concerned with the basic controls like, textboxes. I've even got rid of Application.EnableVisualStyles()
call, but the problem i have is of statusbar, toolbar and menus. Even changing the scrollbar colour seems to be a problem for me...! Please would anyone help me??
Old 10-06-2009

Re: Set background color of statusbar in .net framework 1.1

As the toolbar is not a very customizable control, there is no default way to change its color. Although to change the background color, you would have to subclass the toolbar by drawing yourself or you can create a new toolbar control from scratch...
Old 10-06-2009

According to my knowledge you can't do this using a ToolBar control. How you can try out Microsoft Coolbar control. I am sure if you can change the background colour in it, but its worth a try...
Old 11-06-2009

are you trying in VB.net? if so there should be a background color choice.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,