Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2009

How to resolve operand type clash error

I am getting an operand type clash error when i tried to enable plugins. It denotes some unsupported operand types. I had not done any changes to site. Only thing I had done is reloaded it and formatted the server. Now the cause I am not able to determine behind this. Can anyone suggest the proper cause for this issue. What are the solutions to eradicated such errors. Help.
Old 05-06-2009

Re: How to resolve operand type clash error

I will recommend your to reload your SQL database properly. This error can be due to improper loading of your database. Once again try to reload it. The second thing which I believe that your setting table is using old data and upload tools.php. It is using this from the do not upload folder and it reloads the vBulleting settings file again. Look out once again may you get some thing out of this.
Old 06-06-2009

Re: How to resolve operand type clash error

It is called Error 206 operand type clash. The security level of this error is 16. It basically occures when you try to use two incompatible operands in a an operator. The resultant consequence is the the T-SQL statement is parsed and let to error at runtime. The only solution for this issue is your should try to use CAST () or CONVERT () to make the operand compatible with each other. It is basically generated by the users.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , , ,