Thread: .net compact print help

.net compact print help

I am using Windows Mobile 6.0 & is connected to the remote printer. I want to print a document from .NET. Can anyone assist me how to do that??? Please Help...!

Re: .net compact print help

We do not have complete particularly, if the apparatus which you use or the writer whom you want print, but to if see I can call at least in the good direction. De facto PrinterCE software area press of CF are. PrintBoy Bachmann software work also good. I ' m. not certain if both have the possibility to of printing hyphen codes however. Now if you print the hyphen code, which suggests that you using an apparatus Gradica a symbol (now Motorola) Intermec or in the hand. If that is the case, then these salesmen have their own SDKs with which print.

If you are printing something like a printer barcode zebra, typically have some PCL commands to the serial barcode printing too, so you don 't "really need to, print" code bars. Instead you send PCL commands to tell the printer that the data should be made to leave a bar code instead of text. The printer manufacturer can provide a reference for PCL, the PCL for these types of things isn 't standardized.